Monday, October 27, 2014

4- Me & Movies

Where to begin.. 

Got it! The movie that I enjoyed most from 2013 was most likely ‘The World’s End”. I say most likely because there are so many awesome movies that came out in the past 2 years. I chose World's End because Simon Pegg and Nick Frost have always found hilarious ways to hit my laughter switch. Let alone they combined aliens and zombies for a most epic journey to recapture "a better time" in this picture. I first saw this movie in theaters.

As far as my favorite movie of all time I would have to say ‘Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back'. Kind've unoriginal but this movie played a huge roll in my childhood and always kept me dreaming of what could be. I first experienced ‘The Empire’ on VHS (this box shaped thing people used before DVDs). 

Links: 

2 comments:

  1. Definitely the best "Star Wars" movie. "The World's End" sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have honestly never seen either movie. I have been told that the series of Star Wars is a must see but I have never actually watched it. The worlds end also sounds interesting, I haven't heard of it but I will definitely keep my eyes out for it.

    ReplyDelete